Saturday, January 21, 2017

Fresh Crop

Dubbed as the It-denim style of 2016, I wonder why it took me so long to test drive this cropped denim trend especially when it’s been fully embraced by street style stars. At a first glance, I already can see how advantageous this style if for shoe gals like me. It’s figure-flattering and shoe highlighter. But as always when thinking of buying a pair of denims, I hear that girly voice inside of me telling me to opt for skirts or dresses instead. πŸ˜›

But like always, the temptation always comes from a discounted item offering from an online store. Because why not? It wouldn’t be so bad to test drive a trend when you didn’t invest much in it, right? So when I finally tried this cropped flare denim with frayed hems on, I knew that my skinny jeans would have to be put off for some time in favor of this. Haha. And I’m already on the lookout for my next pair in a different denim wash and for sure you’ll see more of it soon. πŸ˜‰

Blazer/ Denim: Zalora; Belt: Dorothy Perkins; Shoes: H&M

Belt/ Shoes: Mango; Denim: Zalora; Sunnies: Here

Vest: Terranova; Denim/ Shoes: Zalora


No comments:

Post a Comment