Friday, October 28, 2016

The Bustier for Halloween

If any of the F/W 16 catwalks is an indication, the new body du jour is the  waist. I'm just hoping that the bare shoulder will  make a comeback by next year. ;) And the accentuating pieces that would be popular? Bustiers and corsets/ big belts. 

Thank goodness I've invested in these pieces from long time ago. Because seriously, who doesn't wanna invest in waist-slimming accessories? Actually not only are they good in highlighting the smaller part of your body but they're also good pieces in creating your Halloween look! Don't believe me? Trust how I used a bustier below to recreate Katniss Everdeen and a Catwoman look. And for sheer fun, I edited the pics using some special apps that can customize background. Haha. Who are you dressing up as this Halloween? :P

P.S. These pics are old and been meaning to post them last year but didn't make it. Haha!

Catwoman. What you need:
- Bustier
- Mask and Whip
- Leggings
- Black Pumps (P.S. Haven't had my black thigh high boots yet this time. Lol!)


Katniss Everdeen. What you need:
- Black turtleneck
- Bustier
- Black Skinny Jeans
- Black Combat Boots ;)
- Of course I missed the weapon here. Haha! Please add that one too. =))


No comments:

Post a Comment