Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Straw

It’s officially the end of summer in the US and that means a wardrobe transition for my favorite bloggers in New York. While I can only be too happy seeing them in their layering pieces (hello coats and boots!), I will still miss seeing inspo for some summer accessories that let’s admit it are still applicable over here at the south east side of the globe. :D Yes, I’m all about more mileage of things. :P

So for this particular post, I’m going to feature this topper that made it big in the last season – straw hats. A quick look at how I styled them in the past revealed one common factor – they look good paired with off-shoulder tops. Oh, did I just bring up the off-shoulder silhouette again? Hahaha. It's as if I haven't talked about here, here and here. :P Let’s see, how it will play out in the chill season. For now, enjoy my compilation below.


Dress: Warehouse; Skirt: Bugis in Singapore; Shoes: Zalora; Hat: H&M
Scarf/ Hat: H&M; Top: Zara; Denim Dress: Mango; Shoes: Topshop

Hat/ Bag: H&M; Top/ Skirt: Zalora; Shoes: Mango

During the Cebu trip, to get more wears of the hat and of course to avoid stuffing it in the luggage, it's a must that it should already be part of the departure OOTDs. :P And since I didn't have a chance to blog about our pre-flight dinings, I'm posting it here instead. Hehe. This one's below taken at La Vie Parisienne, one of the beautiful French restaus here at Makati.

Hat/ Top/ Skirt/ Scarf: H&M; Shoes: Zalora


Going back to Manila, we included in our itinerary to check out this restau in Cebu City called Circa 1900 - it used to be an ancestral house that is again, worth checking when in Cebu. :)

Hat: H&M; Top: Topshop; Skirt: Unbranded; Shoes: Zalora


1 comment: