Monday, July 18, 2016

Shopping at Sammydress

As I look back on the first half of this year, one thing has been certainly the theme of my trips – beach. Actually, I don’t really have to reflect on it, one glance at my skin tone and I see the proof. Lol!


I look ahead into the coming months and sadly, I know that my skin won’t be able to recover yet. XD Though in all fairness, a lot of people approves of my tanned tone. ;) And since I’ve used most of my swimwears from the recent beach trips, it’s time to get some new ones. Admit it, a girl can never have too many swimsuits. ;)

As seen in my previous post here, I’m a fan of swimsuits that offer mileage by doubling as a top. And this one from sammydress is no exception. The pastel color and flouncy top detail makes for one pretty swimsuit at the beach. And what’s more is that I got it for a very affordable price. :)




Naturally, I’d go far to check their dresses too and I was drawn to this black maxi dress with floral print that I think is also ideal for my beach trip. I couldn’t help but test drive it out last weekend. As for the swimsuit, I guess I’d have to patiently wait for next month. ;)





It’s interesting that while online shopping at work (I know, *facepalm*), one of my co-workers got interested in Sammydresses’ clothing line for men (yep, they have a great variety of stuff!). So he asked me to include this printed buttondown that’s very work-appropriate. Here’s how he styled it.



You can check more of their offerings at their website found here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment