Saturday, January 3, 2015

Ray of Sunshine

Let’s talk about resolutions. I mean, style resolutions. Riiiggghhht. Do you ever have one for 2015? I mean, assuming that you’re reading this because you’re a style enthusiast. :) None? Well, how about this suggestion? Trying on a different color that you haven’t before. Good one right? *wink* And since Pantone had declared that the official color of the year is Marsala, let’s talk about the color yellow. Hahaha!

True. I’ve had some yellows in my wardrobe before but when I saw this dress early last year (again, a late post), it’s like a breath of fresh air, a ray of sunshine and also a lightbulb moment! Haha. Why? Because all of a sudden, there was this realization that I’ve never had a yellow dress before. I mean, for as long as I can remember. And I don’t know why I was eliminating it entirely from my style when it actually blends well with my skin tone.


So to end this, I encourage you dear readers to try this style trick. Come on, you can use a bit of experimenting on this. Who knows what certain color might suit you? It could be Marsala. It’s a pretty interesting color too you know? *wink* :)


Necklace: Apartment8 Clothing
Dress: Apartment8 Clothing
Clutch: Accessorize
Watch: Mango
Shoes: Marks & Spencer


No comments:

Post a Comment