Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Holiday Look

One of the things about embellished skirts is that they are the ones you’d usually find on sale post holiday season. Right? And if you’re a girl who’s into glitz and glamour, your inner Becky Bloomwood would justify the purchase with a thought in your head that it’d be okay to wear it only during the festive season since it was acquired at a say, half the price. Well, the good news is sequined skirts can be toned down in a lot of ways and can even be work-appropriate! But since this is for festive dressing, here’s how I styled this sparkly skirt I got on sale.

I’m not usually to discuss do’s and don’ts in dressing here but I agree to stick to the rule that you should avoid sparkle overload when it comes to sequin-dressing. So, I simply matched it with a red peplum top and committed to the two-tone look. And for the accessory, I was just so glad that I have this gold sequined evening clutch in my closet. It couldn’t even fit my pressed powder, but yay it still is fun to have. Haha!


I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! =)

Top: Kashieca
Skirt: Mango
Shoes: CMG
Necklace: Mango
Bag: Accessorize
Watch: XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment