Friday, December 12, 2014

Shoot with Photozuela

In one of my social networking accounts, I got an invite from the GM of a photo equipment brand Photozuela to participate in their "Photozuela Crown Project". The objective is to showcase real-life beauty around the Photozuela brand and the concept of "live your passion well-equipped" and "technology that emerges."

I told Ale, the general manager, about my hesitation since I'm not a pro model but he comforted me by saying that the target is to do it with amateur ones so I gave it a go. It wasn't for the modeling sake but more of a showcase of my styling talent. That day I realized that modeling isn't an easy life. It just looks fun and glam in the pics. :P If you must know, my whole body ached the next day from the different poses that the photographers made me do.  There were about six of them you know. Lol!

But I had fun as well networking with talents and have become friends even with some of them. For this post, I'm going to feature the work of one of the photographers who was quick enough to upload - we call him Sir Chip. Hehe. :) Please click on the link below to know more about the talents behind this shoot. And check out www.photozuela.com for all photography enthusiasts out there. =)


Overjoyed

Photography: Chipoy Cruz
Hair & Make Up: Anne Cillo (makeupmavenforever)


Photography: Chipoy Cruz
Hair & Make Up: Anne Cillo (makeupmavenforever)
Styling: Cassey Cakes 


No comments:

Post a Comment