Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Blank Space

We all love our LBDs (little black dresses) but one thing that is as equally versatile as them is the LWD. Wearing white is always a great way to instantly create a fresh, chic look. And just like their counterpart, a solid white base leaves lots of room to play with. You can contrast it with darker outerwear (think leather jackets) or let it be a stylish backdrop for displaying interesting accessories.


For this unbranded LWD with peplum detail, I simply decided to match it up with a bright color to draw attention to my cobalt lace-up sandals. To stay true to the blue and white combo, I threw on my striped blazer and accessorized it with my flashy lens. For some reason, using it as a blank canvas reminds me of one of the Billboard’s Woman of the Year 2014 song, as the lyric goes…


"but I've got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name"


Sunnies: Ray Ban
Blazer: H&M
Dress: Unbranded
Shoes: Ezra by Zalora

No comments:

Post a Comment