Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Miranda-Inspired

As I analyze this #ootd, I couldn’t help but realize how eclectic this casual look was – Breton stripes, distressed jean jacket, PVC skirt and red MJ-like shoes. For someone who’s into coordinating pieces like me, you can easily tell that I wouldn’t come up with this idea of my own accord. Credit where is due, this is actually a borrowed look from the style maven Miranda Kerr. The original look is in the photo below. All I had to do though  was to improvise the pleated skirts since I don’t have it. The PVC fared well I suppose.


Oh Miranda Kerr. What a maverick! I have bookmarked and came up with a lot of her styles for the last year. Whether simply doing her errands or going to the airport, she never fails to supply me with covetable style. Not to mention, her always ready sweet smile for the paps and her cutest accessory, her son Flynn, a spot-the-difference that filled the comments section of my Facebook when I posted this. Haha! I will probably come up with a threeway look again here using one of Miranda’s favorites so watch out for it. J


Jacket: Mango
Top: H&M
Skirt: Asos
Shoes: Promod

Original look:


No comments:

Post a Comment