Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pleated Culottes

A skirt-trouser hybrid – this is what makes this piece tough to pull off. It is also the reason why I’ve had this for a long time but wore it only a couple of times thinking it’s not that bad since like the PVC skirt in my last post, I got it also on sale from the same shop. :P

But with its recent resurgence in the runways, countless inspiring ways have emerged to wear this wide-leg bottoms  and I just couldn’t help being inspired. So, in a matter of months, I’ve managed to wear it in three ways as seen in my other blog here. :P But my personal favorite would have to be the one below: with my inspiration for losing weight this year – the cropped top (haha!) and a tailored jacket.

My favorite feeling is whenever I walk down the stairs.  What with its volume, yes it flows and sways but no need to fear on seeing undergarments because it is essentially a pants. Haha! 

Blazer: Mango
Top: Forever21
Trousers: Topshop
Shoes: Ezra by Zalora
Bag: Charles 'n Keith
Sunnies: Flea market find

No comments:

Post a Comment