Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hint of Gold!

This combination is memorable because its something quick that I came up with in that morning.  The inspiration came from the gold skinny belt that my Aunt left at home.  I thought I might as well use it while it's there.  Haha.  I created a blue color scheme by pairing my trumpet dress with that cobalt blue blazer from Mango (that will forever remind me of Kate Moss in that Mango cover).  It has some gold buttons that perfectly match the gold tip teal shoes.  For the accessories, I opted for a different hue with some emerald-like layered necklace.  And oh, I remember having a movie date in that afternoon too! :P



Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Blazer: Mango
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Necklace: Unbranded
Belt: Unbranded
Sunnies: Ray-ban

No comments:

Post a Comment